March events in Malibu offer information, activity and more. Do you want to learn how to garden, or perhaps golf and meet people in the business community at the same time? You can do it in the Malibu community. One of the nicest things about living in Malibu is the countless opportunities that exist to expand your horizons and meet different people in the community with similar interests.
- Saturday, March 1, 11 am to 4 pm, Family Arts Fest, Center for the Arts, 24255 Pacific Coast Highway. This is the first year for an event that is expected to become an annual event. The event includes featuring arts activities and performances for children and adults, as well as museum tours and some of Los Angeles’ most popular food trucks.
- Tuesday, March 4th, 7 pm, Listening Post, Malibu United Methodist Church, 30128 Morning View Drive. Dr. John Talevich will guide the participants through the evening exploring what well-being means to each individual.
Wednesday, March 5, 7 pm, The Beauty of Growing Begonias, Malibu Garden Club, Point Dume Club House, 29500 Heathercliff Drive, Al Palacio will talk about begonias and how to grow them in Malibu.
- Tuesday through Saturday, March 11 – 15, 7:30 pm, Songfest 2014, Smothers Theatre, Pepperdine University. Songfest is one of Pepperdine’s greatest and most unique traditions, an experience shared by students, alumni, and the greater Pepperdine family. This musical variety show, which features a cast of hundreds of students and a live orchestra, historically thrills each of its sold-out audiences during its annual six-performance run every March.
- Wednesday, March 12, 8 am, Connections Breakfast & Solar Power Discussion, Paradise Cove Beach Cafe, 28128 Pacific Coast Highway. Enjoy breakfast while learning more about solar energy.
- Wednesday, March 12, 2:30 pm Golf Fore Growth Golf and Business Networking event. Network and grow your business and your connections while partaking in an activity that you love, golf!
- Through March 30, Wayne Thiebaud Exhibit at The Weisman Museum, 24255 Pacific Coast Highway. Graphic art by California Pop artist Thiebaud, covering his entire career from the 1950s to the present and include examples of his work in etching, lithography, woodcut, and other graphic media.
Living in Malibu means living in a community that has a lot to offer its residents. Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in Malibu. I welcome the opportunity to be your Malibu real estate guide and help you locate a home that suits your needs and your lifestyle.