A clothing designer has listed his home for sale in Malibu. 7 For All Mankind co-founder, Peter Koral, has a spectacular 6,000 foot beach home on Broad Beach Road that offers spectacular views along with desirable living space. The home has a media room, a lovely deck overlooking the ocean, and a swimming pool and hot tub ideal for soaking in the sunset. If you have been wanting to live like a celebrity in an oceanfront home in Malibu CA this home is a must-see.
This spectacular Malibu beach home offers 6 bedrooms, and the master has its own private deck and views of the Pacific Ocean. The home is well appointed and spread out over four levels, all accessible by an elevator. There is no such thing as a bad view from any room in the home.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about this home or any other Malibu real estate currently listed for sale. I welcome the opportunity to serve as your guide to the area, updating you on current market conditions while helping you complete a successful home search at the same tome.
Click here to read “Peter Koral of 7 For All Mankind Lists in Malibu for $25 million” from The Wall Street Journal.
Judy Kunisaki, your guide to Malibu
March events in Malibu CA offer a little something for everyone, where it involves food, meeting an author, or taking the kids to a puppet show. There is always something going on in our unique area. Whether you want to try something new, enjoy something old or simply mingle with your friends and neighbors, the Malibu community offers and interesting and active lifestyle.
Sampling of events in Malibu for the first part of March, 2015:
- Tuesday, March 3, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, book signing by Anson Williams at the Malibu Library. One of our favorite actors from “Happy Days” will be on hand to read and sign copies of his recently published book.
- Wednesday, March 4, 7 to 9 pm, the Malibu Garden Club’s monthly meeting at the Point Dume Club House. This month’s talk is by Alice Bamford and is about biodynamic gardening.
- Saturday, March 7, 11 am to 1 pm, Puppet Show at Pepperdine University’s Smothers Theatre. The award-winning puppet theatre company Marionetas de la Esquina will present an adaptation titled “Sleeping Beauty Dreams.”
- Saturday, March 7, 7:30 to 10 pm, Malibu Wines Sips n’ Giggles. A fun night of comedy, great wine, food, and good friends in the Malibu Wines Tasting Room.
- Sunday, March 8, 12 to 2 pm, Cooking Lessons with Victoria Scroggins at the Malibu United Methodist Church in Gabrielson Fellowship Hall. Join the ”MasterChef” top 10 contestant Victoria Scroggins as she presents how to cook Tex-Mex cuisine.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in Malibu. I welcome the opportunity to update you on current market conditions while getting you started on your Malibu real estate search. Let my knowledge and experience work to your advantage, serving as your guide to real estate in Malibu.
Here is a great Calabasas celebrity home for sale. John Brenkus, host of ESPN ‘Sport Science’ is selling his Calabasas home. If you have been wanting to live like a celebrity and have been eying Calabasas as a place to call home this property is a must-see.
This stunning Calabasas home for sale offers 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, and 6,797 square feet of living space located within the gates of the exclusive neighborhood known as The Oaks. Features of the ESPN host’s home include a library, gym, and bonus room. The kitchen is a chef’s dream. Custom features can be found throughout the home as well as outside.
The backyard of this lovely Calabasas property is home to a spectacular entertainment pavilion, a lagoon style pool, and dramatic water and fire features. You can entertain like a celebrity inside and out if you live here. Schedule your private showing of 25521 Prado De Azul in Calabasas today.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living like a celebrity in Malibu or Calabasas. I welcome the opportunity to update you on current market conditions while getting you started on your home search. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to Calabasas real estate.
Judy Kunisaki, all things Malibu
There is a lot going on in Malibu this February. From a full moon hike to learning about the art of henna body painting and everything in between, if you want to expand your horizons and you live in the Malibu area you will have plenty of opportunity. Below I have listed events for the first half of the month.
February Events in Malibu:
- February 3, Full Moon Hike at Charmelee Wilderness Park, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- February 3, Workshop – Love Letters, 7:30 to 8:30 pm, at 28990 Pacific Coast Hwy. Dr. Ericha Scott will lead an informal workshop to help you reconnect with your romantic side.
- February 4, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Garden Club Meeting at Point Dume Club House. This is the monthly meeting for the Malibu Garden Club featuring a talk that is open to the public by landscape architect, author and educator Billy Goodnick.
- February 5, 9:30 am to 11 am, The Art of Parenting, the hardest job in the world. This is a 6 week course exploring how best to develop and cater to your child’s individual needs. Each course is independent and missing a week does not matter.
- February 7, Robotics Workshop, 11 am to noon, Malibu Library
- February 10, Workshop – Love Letters, 7:30 to 8:30 pm, at 28990 Pacific Coast Hwy. Dr. Ericha Scott will lead an informal workshop to help you reconnect with your romantic side.
- February 11, Malibu Library Book Club, 5 to 6:30 pm, at the Malibu Library
- February 12, Mehndi: The Art of Henna Body Painting. 4 to 5 pm, at the Malibu Library.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about the Malibu lifestyle. I welcome the opportunity to help you get to know our unique area while getting you up to speed on current market conditions at the same time. Let my knowledge and experience serve as your guide to Malibu real estate.
Judy Kunisaki, Malibu real estate
Buying celebrity real estate in Malibu is easier when pre-qualified. It is always smarter to be pre-qualified prior to starting the buying process but if you want to have a look inside a celebrity’s home that is listed for sale you can’t just be someone walking in off the streets. Protecting one’s privacy is essential for anyone living in the spotlight and a celebrity is not about to let just anyone wander through his home. A Malibu REALTOR® is extremely helpful in the navigation of the market of celebrity homes in the area.
If you are interested in luxury properties in Malibu locate a REALTOR® with a solid reputation. After you have selected a REALTOR® with whom you feel comfortable and confident you can go through the process of ensuring that you have the credentials to enter a number of homes. Whether you are securing a loan or paying cash, pre-qualification of your financial means will be addressed.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today for more information on Malibu real estate. I welcome the opportunity to get you started on your home search while updating you on current market conditions at the same time. Let my knowledge and experience work to your advantage for all of your Malibu real estate needs.
Judy Kunisaki, Malibu real estate
January events in Malibu CA are a great way to ease into the New Year. perhaps one of the most invigorating challenges starts on New Yea’s Day with the Annual Penguin Club Ocean Swim. Take a dip in chilly January waters and start 2015 fresh. There is also plenty of great music this coming month. Start the New Year getting out in the Malibu community and enjoying yourself.
January 1, Noon to 1:15 pm, The 55th Annual Penguin Club Ocean Swim. What a cool way to start 2015, enjoying an ocean swim on Venice Beach with the Penguin Club. Come early, sign up starts at 11 am. The event is free and includes snacks and hot drinks.
January 3, The Other Mother Brother Band, playing at Malibu Wines.
January 17, 8 pm, Tommy Tune: Taps, Tunes and Tall Tales, Smothers Theater.
January 20 to March 14, Palisades-Malibu Winter Flag Football League, PAM – Simon Meadow Field in Pacific Palisades.
January 31, Leo Kottke at the Smothers Theater.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in Malibu. I welcome the opportunity to help you get to know our unique community. Let my knowledge and experience help serve as your guide to Malibu real estate.
Judy Kunisaki, Malibu real estate
Buying celebrity homes in Malibu is easier with a REALTOR®. Real Estate professionals in the Malibu area know the market inside and out, understanding how to get you in to see homes as well as how to negotiate a contract to purchase a home. Having knowledge and experience on your side is instrumental in helping you achieve success. The key is to locate a Malibu REALTOR® with whom you feel comfortable as well as one whom you can trust.
An experienced Malibu REALTOR® may be able to locate a property that is not officially on the market. This can come in handy if you have something specific in mind, whether it be location or type of property. Your REALTOR® should know the market inside and out, having the ability to recommend Malibu properties that fit your criteria, both your needs and your wants. If you have faith in your Realtor’s knowledge of the market you are one step ahead.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today for all you need to know about Malibu real estate. Whether you have your eye on a celebrity home in Malibu or simply want to live like a celebrity, I can help you locate your dream home. Let my knowledge and experience work to your advantage for all of your Malibu real estate needs.
Click here to read “3 Signs Your Agent Deserves to be Trusted” from Realty Times.
Judy Kunisaki, all things Malibu
There are a wide variety of community events in Malibu CA this December. Whether you are interested in listening to music, taking a hike or learning about making your garden more ornate you have many options this month. Living in Malibu means living in a community with a great deal going on.
- Tuesday, December 2, 7 – 8:30 pm, Malibu High School Winter Orchestra Concert in the High School Auditorium. This will be a fun, free evening of music and song featuring all three Malibu High School orchestras. This is a fun event for the entire Malibu community.
- Wednesday, December 3rd, 11:30 am – 1 pm, Garden Club Meeting at the Point Dume Clubhouse. The Malibu Garden Club hosts its monthly meeting with a theme of garden ornaments, anyone in the community interested is invited to attend.
- Saturday, December 6th, 6 – 8 pm, Full Moon Hike at Charmelee Wilderness Park. Explore the seasonal changes of local wildlife. This two hour hike is fun for all ages.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, December 9 and 10, 7:30 – 9:30 pm, Holiday Performance at Pepperdine University’s Smothers Theatre. The Malibu Ballet and Performing Arts Society and the Malibu Friends of Music present “Amahl and the Night Visitors.”
- Thursday, December 11, 4 – 6 pm, City of Malibu Holiday Open House. Enjoy an art show featuring works form middle school and high school students from Malibu, as well as musical entertainment by small ensembles from the school band and orchestra programs.
This is but a sampling of events taking place in Malibu this month. Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in our unique area. I welcome the opportunity to serve as your guide to Malibu real estate, updating you on current market conditions while getting your started on your home search at the same time.
Judy Kunisaki, Malibu real estate
When it comes to Malibu real estate you can live like a celebrity regardless of whether you buy a home formerly owned by a celebrity. Whether you choose to live in The Colony or in the hills looking out over beachfront property in Malibu you can certainly find or build a home that suits your needs, offers security and privacy, and has all of the luxurious finished one can imagine. An experienced REALTOR® offers the expertise you need to find your celebrity home, regardless of whether you are a celebrity or not.
Before you begin your Malibu real estate search consider what you are looking for in a home. Consider the size, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, amenities and location. Do you want to be on the beach? Do you want acreage? Perhaps you are looking to live in a gated community. Sit down with a Malibu REALTOR® and really decipher your wants and needs to make your search run more smoothly.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in Malibu. Whether you are a celebrity or simply want to live like one my experience and knowledge can work to your advantage to locate the right home for you with the expertise and discretion you need. I welcome the opportunity to help you succeed in your efforts to find your dream home.
Judy Kunisaki, Malibu real estate and community events
As with every month, there are a variety of Malibu events this November. Whether you are looking to learn a little something, get some exercise, take care of your health or simply meet new people with similar interests there is no shortage of things to do. Living in Malibu is certainly enhanced by the diverse offerings available to the community as a whole.
Sampling of events in Malibu this November:
- Wednesday, November 5th Malibu Garden Club monthly speaker series, 7 pm. This month’s speaker is horticultural expert Nels Christianson lecturing on “growing succulents in drought-tolerant conditions”.
- Thursday, November 6th, Full Moon Hike at Charmelee Wilderness Park, starts at 6:30 pm. This lovely hike will end at 8:30 pm and will follow the adventures of the famed Charmlee coyote under the light of the full moon. This is a free event but parking costs $4.
- Friday, November 7th, MHS Homecoming Game at Malibu High School, starts at 5:30 pm. Great chance to cheer on our local high school football team.
- Tuesday, November 11th, 11 am to 1 pm. ‘United We Stand’ at Legacy Park. The Malibu Chamber of Commerce, City of Malibu and Pepperdine University host the 15th annual Veterans Day Public Ceremony.
- Thursday, November 13th, Free Flu Shots at the Malibu Library, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. If you have not yet gotten your flu shot stop by the library.
Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in Malibu. I welcome the opportunity to serve as your guide to Malibu real estate, helping you get to know our unique area while getting you started on your home search at the same time. Let my knowledge and experience work to your advantage for all of your Malibu real estate needs.