There are a wide variety of community events in Malibu CA this December. Whether you are interested in listening to music, taking a hike or learning about making your garden more ornate you have many options this month. Living in Malibu means living in a community with a great deal going on.
- Tuesday, December 2, 7 – 8:30 pm, Malibu High School Winter Orchestra Concert in the High School Auditorium. This will be a fun, free evening of music and song featuring all three Malibu High School orchestras. This is a fun event for the entire Malibu community.
- Wednesday, December 3rd, 11:30 am – 1 pm, Garden Club Meeting at the Point Dume Clubhouse. The Malibu Garden Club hosts its monthly meeting with a theme of garden ornaments, anyone in the community interested is invited to attend.
- Saturday, December 6th, 6 – 8 pm, Full Moon Hike at Charmelee Wilderness Park. Explore the seasonal changes of local wildlife. This two hour hike is fun for all ages.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, December 9 and 10, 7:30 – 9:30 pm, Holiday Performance at Pepperdine University’s Smothers Theatre. The Malibu Ballet and Performing Arts Society and the Malibu Friends of Music present “Amahl and the Night Visitors.”
- Thursday, December 11, 4 – 6 pm, City of Malibu Holiday Open House. Enjoy an art show featuring works form middle school and high school students from Malibu, as well as musical entertainment by small ensembles from the school band and orchestra programs.
This is but a sampling of events taking place in Malibu this month. Contact me, Judy Kunisaki, today to learn more about living in our unique area. I welcome the opportunity to serve as your guide to Malibu real estate, updating you on current market conditions while getting your started on your home search at the same time.